Pre-orders for the upcoming release of Stardew Valley: Collector’s Edition on PS4 and Xbox One are LIVE at Amazon!
- Turn an overgrown field into a lively farm! Raise animals, grow crops, start an orchard, craft useful machines, and more!
- Improve your skills over time. As you make your way from a struggling greenhorn to a master farmer, you’ll level op in 5 different areas: farming, mining, combat, fishing, and foraging.
- Become part of the local community. Over 30 unique characters living in Stardew Valley, each with their own daily schedule, birthday, unique mini-cutscenes, and new things to say.
- Explore a vast, mysterious cave. Encounter new and dangerous monsters, powerful weapons, new environments, valuable gemstones and other treasures as you venture deeper underground!
- Breathe new live into the valley. Help restore Stardew Valley to it’s former glory by repairing the old community center, or take the alternate route and join forces with Joja Corporation.
Stardew Valley: Collector’s Edition has a scheduled release date of April 11, 2017.
You’ve inherited your grandfather’s old farm plot in Stardew Valley. Armed with hand-me-down tools and a few coins, you set out to begin your new life. Can you learn to live off the land and turn these overgrown fields into a thriving home? It won’t be easy. Ever since Joja Corporation came to town, the old ways of live have all but disappeared. The community center, once the town’s most vibrant hub of activity, now lies in shambles. But the balley seems full of opportunity. With a little dedication, you might just be the one to restore Stardew Valley to greatness!